__libc_subinit

I've just removed the handling of __libc_subinit completely from the
Linux setup.  It really was only an expensive way to call a single
function.  This is now done directly instead.

For Hurd the situation is slightly different.  From what I've seen
there are at least two more uses.  They should be changed as well.
One, the stdio initialization, will eventually go away.  This leave
the use in times.c.

I didn't want to touch this code so I moved the libc_subinit handling
in Hurd specific directories.  Hopefully everything builds and runs
just fine.  Now it's up to you to get rid of it.