math, math, math...

You might have seen the batch of changes which I added yesterday.
These sources are mainly Intel's hand-written, optimized, and fairly
accurate libm for IA-64.  I've checked in all the code which already
works, some files have errors.  I'll do accuracy measurements using
the programs I wrote several years ago once I have a bit of time.

THe other change which went in was a 96bit long double implementation
of j1.  Stephen Moshier is hopefully providing appropriate versions of
the other missing functions are well (and perhaps 128bit versions).

But that's not all.  I have another giant patch waiting here.  It's a
complete rewrite of quite a lot of math functions contributed by IBM.
Their guys in Haifa are really today's elite in math library
implementations.  The functions have last bit accuracy, no bit wrong.
As for the Intel libm integrating this one will be tricky.  The
structure is different from what we expect.  I cannot do it right now.

After yesterday's partly incomplete patch things are back to normal
now.  I've successfully compiled the current veriso on x86, IA64,
Alpha, PPC, and Arm.