header cleanup

You might have noticed the burst of header changes I've committed in
the last week.  They were all initiated by the conformance testing
with the conformtest script which now also evolved into something useful.
The result in the moment is this:

  Total number of tests   : 5586
  Number of known failures:   63 (  1%)
  Number of failed tests  :   38 ( <1%)
  Number of skipped tests :   61 (  1%)

The "known failures" are all namespace problems introduced by the
compiler (which defines i386, linux, and unix).  The skipped tests are
mainly the missing <mqueue.h> and <ndbm.h> headers.  The failing tests
are sometimes due to problems I see in the standard, due the to socket
headers (lots of namespace problems there), ucontext.h namespace
problems, kernel problems (some data structures and functions are
defined incorrectly in the kernel), missing support in the kernel, and
sometimes compiler problems.

The changes will have some effect on program, more correctly on
compiling programs.  But the problems are mainly in compiling in the
XPG compilation environment (i.e., with _XOPEN_SOURCE set).  If a
program has problems in this situation it's broken since XPG demands
the restrictions I've implemented.  Beside that there are only a few
changes visible in the _GNU_SOURCE environment.  These required a few
changes in glibc itself.  These are mainly <sys/time.h> not including
<time.h> and <math.h> not including <float.h>.  Both reasonable change.

I intend to run the conformtest.pl script regularly and will reject
patches which increase the number of errors from now one.  Hopefully
somebody will find the time to look at some of the remaining problems
and fix them.