next pre-release

Hi,

I want to make the next prerelease before Tuesday next week.  The
problems I'm seeing in the moment are:

- on Arm, gcc cannot handle nested functions.  I filed a PR.  We cannot
  do much about this except compiling ld-collate.c without optimization

- on PPC I see problems because the binutils we have on that machine is
  not handling .protected correctly.  Geoff is currently tested a patch.
  The patch HJ sent out some time ago is not entirely correct as far as
  we can say now.

- on Alpha I see many math errors and also the vismain test in elf/ is
  failing.  The math errors are most probably due to the kernel we are
  running on that machine, the elf error probably due to old, in between
  the versions, binutils.

I'm not aware of any other issues, especially not on x86.  I don't
know anything about any other architecture.  Andreas, if you could
update the PR list so that we can look through it there might be
nothing preventing me from making 2.1.94.