_*frame_* functions in glibc

We should probably move the _*frame_* function from libgcc which glibc
re-exports from csu/Versions to architecture specific Versions files.
The reason is that we should not have to make the same mistake for new
architecture (ia64 and SH in the moment).  This way these new
platforms can do it right from the start.  We would have done it like
this for the other architectures as well if glibc 2.0 would have had
versioning support.

Oh, what about SPARC64?