more interruptions

I have not announced this but I'm back in the States sine Thursday.
But I'll not be long in CA.  Tomorrow I'll have to fly to NYC (yes,
for the LinuxWordExpo) and will return Thu 9th.  I'll have net access
in between but probably not enough to create a release tarball.  I
wanted to do it today but got to many reports which had to be handled
first.

If I have the time I'll make a release sometime soon, otherwise on the
9th or 10th.  This will be hopefully the last prerelease.