ELF ABI

Hi,

As you may have heard, Linux is being ported to IA64/Merced and VA is
involved. As the result, we can have inputs on IA64 ABI. It is kind of
late now. But I still like to know what we'd like to see in a new ELF
ABI. I cannot say what are in there. However, I'd like to have some
inputs from glibc. Please send me any thoughts on ABI which may help
glibc.

BTW, if anyone is interested in actively working on glibc/IA64/Merced,
please drop me a line.

Thanks.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)