ELF fix and more tests

I've fixed one more problem in the ELF loader (the one reported to
libc-alpha where functions with the same names were not resolved
correctly).  This fix has direct influence to the preloading handling.
So I've added a test to check for this, at least some easy case.
There is also a test to check for the reported problem.

I'd like to ask you to try your favourite LD_PRELOAD use with the new
libc.  I hope it works but would like to be a bit more certain.

Also, if possible write some more tests.