vfork

I think I got the ix86 vfork implementation right now (after the
kernel people again changed their code).  Now we should have correct
code for ix86, alpha, and SPARC*.  Since I'd like to make 2.0.111 ASAP
please try to get the implementations for m68, ARM, and PPC in place
(or send them to me).  If somebody cares about MIPS I'd like to see it
of course as well.