README file and crypt

Looking in the README file I noticed the following:

	There is an extra distribution tar file just for crypt; it is
	called `glibc-crypt-2.0.110.tar.gz'.

but I don't seem to be able to find said file on either ftp.gnu.org or
ftp.ifi.uio.no.  Am I missing it, and it's in a really obvious place?  I
did find glibc-crypt-2.0.109, which fixed the problem during `make
install'.  It just wrote the source rpm...

On the plus glibc-2.0.110, builds fine on armv4l (NetWinder).  Only one
error during `make -k check', and this is an old, known compiler bug.

-Rms