Re: Symbols missing from global map?

  drepper@cygnus.com (Ulrich Drepper) writes:
> Keith Owens <kaos@ocs.com.au> writes:
>
> > I'm not using them, libstdc++ is.  I did some more digging, the problem
> > looks like a binary incompatibility.
>
> Then use a correct libstdc++.  The libio routines never should be in
> the libstdc++.

Is there a libstdc++ 2.7.2.* around which can be compiled with egcs 1.1.1
and glibc 2.1, and which doesn't have this problem? If so, where?

Personally, I recompiled everything with egcs and its libstdc++ some time
ago, so I don't need it, but I'm hardly a typical upgrading user.

--
Matthias Urlichs  |  noris network GmbH   |   smurf@noris.de  |  ICQ: 20193661
The quote was selected randomly. Really.    |      http://www.noris.de/~smurf/