Proposal: Rename glibc 2.0.7 to 2.0.8

>From a maintenance point of view, it's good that Debian and RedHat
use a current version of glibc 2.0.7 in their distributions, since we
do get less bug reports.  But it also adds confusion since I don't
know which glibc version a reporter is using when receiving a bug
report with libc 2.0.7 in it.  To avoid this confusion I propose to
name the final glibc 2.0.7: "glibc 2.0.8" and declare 2.0.7 a never
released version.

Additionally we should better identify the version in glibcbug.  We
could add a date to version.h which is (as done for egcs) daily
incremented.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger   aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de    jaeger@informatik.uni-kl.de