When will the official glibc 2.0.7 be released?

Hi,

I am going to get rid of my last libc 5 machine this weekend. That
means there will be no new release for libc 5. I will release libc
5.4.46 to public as the last libc 5.

When will the official glibc 2.0.7 be released? Or should I ask what
stops glibc 2.0.7 become public? If installation is the reason, I
would say use my ldconfig.c and get over with it. As you may have
known by now, Oracle and Informix will port their products to Linux.
I'd like to see Linux move to glibc 2 fast. A working glibc should
help a lot.

Thanks.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.org)