Re: RFD: Docs in source directories

   Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 11:12:07 -0400
   From: Zack Weinberg <zack@rabi.phys.columbia.edu>

   What do people think?

I think its a bad idea.  It makes the build process needlessly
complex.  And when I am working on the documentation, I like having
the other texinfo files around to look how similar functions have been
documented.  If you don't know where a particular function is
documented, a simple grep quickly gives me the right texinfo file.

Mark