Re: dumb question

Hello!

> (Alexey if you think this is OK I'll do the changes)

I forgot to remind one thing: seems, BSD handles process credentials
differently. It keeps separate "struct cred", which
is attached to any task and reference counted.
When credentials are changed, it makes copy-on-write,
so that we may safely reference it in skb without copying.

If we will make the same thing (with proper locking etc.),
we really will able to implement BSDlike SCM_CRED.
Besides that "struct task" will be a bit shorter.

Well, I do not think, that it is worth to make,
but in the case if someone will decide that it is not useless,
it can be made only in this way.

Alexey