libc-19980601: Hurd map file changes

Hi!

The attached patch adds entries for Hurd-only C library symbols which
are used by libhurduser and libmachuser.  Without these exported, it
is impossible to link Hurd programs.

__flshfp and __fillbf seem to be required by stdio, regardless of the
platform.  For brevity's sake, I've included them in this patch.

The patch also adds map files for libhurduser and libmachuser.  I
think this is the best thing to do, since the Hurd libc.so itself
depends on these files, and if we start using map files right now,
then binary compatibility should be easier to maintain.

BTW, to other C library people, I recommend you run:

nm libFOO.a libFOO.so | grep ' [dt] ' | sed 's/.* //' | sort | uniq -u

to extract lists of symbols which are exported from libFOO.a, but not
from libFOO.so.

I tried this on libc.a and libc.so, and found a number of symbols
which look like they are made local by libc.map, but shouldn't be.
You may want to take a closer look at that.

1998-06-01  Gordon Matzigkeit  <gord@profitpress.com>

	* hurd/libhurduser.map: New file.
	* mach/libmachuser.map: Likewise.

	* libc.map: Add Hurd-specific functions to version 2.1.
	Add __flshfp and __fillbf.

Thanks,

--
Gordon Matzigkeit   \ Proudly running pieces of the GNU operating system.
gord@profitpress.com \ Jacques Cousteau loved programming in assembler.

libc-19980601-maps.diff