Re: A linux patch for a typo

    H> Hi,

    H> Here is a patch for typo in linux 2.1.10.3. My upcoming gdb FPU
    H> support patch needs it.

This has been a fascinating debate.

I, however, wish I had never heard a bit of it.  Why did you send this
message to egcs@cygnus.com?  I don't see anything to do with the
compiler in this message.

There are other mailing list for the Linux kernel, and other mailing
lists for GDB.  Please use them.  And let's take the debate off of the
EGCS list, please.

Speaking for myself, not the list.

--
Mark Mitchell 			mark@markmitchell.com