Compiling ld.so depends on distros?

Dear developers:

I have a question on compiling ld.so.

I patched ld.so myself, and compiled entire glibc against specific distros(ubuntu 18.04 with glibc 2.27). Then what if I use all compiled libraries on another distros with the same glibc version 2.27? Such as Arch Linux with glibc 2.27, can I directly use all compiled libraries? Or have I to recompile same glibc source code again?

The main problem is that I do not know whether glibc is against specific distros because of different configurations or something?

Regard,

Jason