Re: [COMMITTED] Update Translations

On 18/01/20 4:24 am, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> This has been a confusing part of the release process for me for a
> long time. It hasn't been exactly clear what process we're supposed
> to follow. If you have a clear process we should update to match.

I think the patches I have posted for the update-translations target
should make things clear; they're based on recommendations from Benno
and make sense to me:

https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2020-01/msg00373.html
https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2020-01/msg00376.html

With that, a `make update-translations` should get us consistent
results.  What do you think?

Siddhesh