libc-alpha archive
date index for January, 2020

This is the mail archive of the libc-alpha@sourceware.org mailing list for the glibc project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

January 21, 2020
01:15 Re: question about regex liqingqing

January 20, 2020
23:46 Re: patch with larger errors for "float" Joseph Myers
21:16 Re: patch with larger errors for "float" Carlos O'Donell
20:58 Re: [PATCH 09/10] htl: Add C11 threads types definitions Samuel Thibault
19:25 Re: question about regex Paul Eggert
19:09 Re: [PATCH 3/6] y2038: Introduce struct __timeval64 - new internal glibc type Arnd Bergmann
19:08 Re: [PATCH 09/10] htl: Add C11 threads types definitions Adhemerval Zanella
18:54 Re: [PATCH 08/10] C11 threads: make thrd_join more portable Adhemerval Zanella
18:52 Re: [PATCH 07/10] C11 threads: Fix thrd_t / pthread_t compatibility assertion Adhemerval Zanella
18:41 Re: [PATCH 06/10] C11 threads: do not require PTHREAD_DESTRUCTOR_ITERATIONS Adhemerval Zanella
18:31 Re: [PATCH 05/10] nptl: Move nptl-specific types to separate header Adhemerval Zanella
18:29 Re: [PATCH 04/10] htl: Make __PTHREAD_ONCE_INIT more flexible Samuel Thibault
18:26 Re: [PATCH 2/6] y2038: hurd: Provide __clock_settime64 function Adhemerval Zanella
18:17 Re: [PATCH 1/6] y2038: Use __clock_settime64 in deprecated stime function Adhemerval Zanella
18:10 Re: warning: internationalized messages should not contain the '\v' escape sequence Joseph Myers
18:08 Re: [PATCH 2/6] y2038: hurd: Provide __clock_settime64 function Lukasz Majewski
18:01 Re: [PATCH 04/10] htl: Make __PTHREAD_ONCE_INIT more flexible Adhemerval Zanella
17:58 Re: [PATCH 1/6] y2038: Use __clock_settime64 in deprecated stime function Lukasz Majewski
17:39 Re: [PATCH] getaddrinfo: Fix resource leak after strdup failure in gethosts [BZ #25425] Florian Weimer
17:22 Re: [PATCH] argp: argp.doc prints incorrectly when it starts with "\v" [BZ #19038] Girish Joshi
17:21 Re: [PATCH] getaddrinfo: Fix resource leak after strdup failure in gethosts [BZ #25425] Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:16 Re: [PATCH 03/10] htl: Add support for C11 threads behavior Adhemerval Zanella
17:12 Re: [PATCH 02/10] htl: Add missing internal functions declarations Adhemerval Zanella
17:04 Re: [PATCH 2/6] y2038: hurd: Provide __clock_settime64 function Adhemerval Zanella
17:01 [PATCH] getaddrinfo: Fix resource leak after strdup failure in gethosts [BZ #25425] Florian Weimer
16:58 Re: [PATCH 1/6] y2038: Use __clock_settime64 in deprecated stime function Adhemerval Zanella
16:46 Re: [PATCH 3/6] y2038: Introduce struct __timeval64 - new internal glibc type Adhemerval Zanella
16:39 [ANNOUNCE] The Linux Test Project has been released for JANUARY 2020 Cyril Hrubis
16:22 Re: patch with larger errors for "float" paul zimmermann
15:39 Re: patch with larger errors for "float" Carlos O'Donell
13:10 patch with larger errors for "float" paul zimmermann
13:03 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix maybe-uninitialized error on powerpc Matheus Castanho
13:01 Re: [PATCH 3/6] y2038: Introduce struct __timeval64 - new internal glibc type Arnd Bergmann
12:34 Re: [PATCH 3/6] y2038: Introduce struct __timeval64 - new internal glibc type Lukasz Majewski
11:27 Re: error when running "make bench" Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:23 Re: error when running "make bench" Joseph Myers
10:41 Re: question about regex liqingqing
10:02 Re: [PATCH] Get rid of Werror=maybe-uninitialized in res_send.c. Stefan Liebler
08:46 Re: Compiling ld.so depends on distros? Jason Yang
08:28 Re: [PATCH] Get rid of Werror=maybe-uninitialized in res_send.c. Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:18 Re: [PATCH] Get rid of Werror=maybe-uninitialized in res_send.c. Stefan Liebler
07:50 Re: Compiling ld.so depends on distros? Florian Weimer
06:41 Compiling ld.so depends on distros? Jason Yang
03:17 Re: [COMMITTED] Update Translations Siddhesh Poyarekar
02:12 Re: [COMMITTED] Update Translations Carlos O'Donell

January 19, 2020
21:30 Re: [PATCH 3/6] y2038: Introduce struct __timeval64 - new internal glibc type Lukasz Majewski
15:39 Re: [PATCH 3/6] y2038: Introduce struct __timeval64 - new internal glibc type Arnd Bergmann
15:22 Re: [PATCH 3/6] y2038: Introduce struct __timeval64 - new internal glibc type Lukasz Majewski
11:37 Re: [PATCH 3/6] y2038: Introduce struct __timeval64 - new internal glibc type Arnd Bergmann
05:19 Re: [COMMITTED] Update Translations Siddhesh Poyarekar
05:06 Re: warning: internationalized messages should not contain the '\v' escape sequence Siddhesh Poyarekar
05:05 Re: How can I rewrite _start(entry point) of main function Jason Yang
05:02 Re: are there any exceptions(cases) that glibc is not strict backward-compatibility? Jason Yang
04:32 Re: How can I rewrite _start(entry point) of main function Siddhesh Poyarekar
01:13 Re: [PATCH v3 0/2] openat2: minor uapi cleanups Al Viro

January 18, 2020
23:47 Re: [PATCH 6/6] y2038: linux: Provide __settimeofday64 implementation Alistair Francis
23:45 Re: [PATCH 5/6] y2038: Provide conversion helpers for struct __timeval64 Alistair Francis
23:03 Re: [PATCH v3 0/2] openat2: minor uapi cleanups Aleksa Sarai
22:49 Re: [PATCH 4/6] y2038: alpha: Rename valid_timeval_to_timeval64 to valid_timeval32_to_timeval Alistair Francis
22:48 Re: [PATCH 3/6] y2038: Introduce struct __timeval64 - new internal glibc type Alistair Francis
21:52 Re: are there any exceptions(cases) that glibc is not strict backward-compatibility? Paul Eggert
18:09 Re: [PATCH v3 0/2] openat2: minor uapi cleanups Al Viro
17:07 New Chinese (traditional) PO file for 'libc' (version 2.30.9000) Translation Project Robot
15:29 Re: [PATCH v3 0/2] openat2: minor uapi cleanups Al Viro
15:09 are there any exceptions(cases) that glibc is not strict backward-compatibility? Jason Yang
15:05 How can I rewrite _start(entry point) of main function Jason Yang
14:09 Re: warning: internationalized messages should not contain the '\v' escape sequence Румен Петров
12:18 Re: error when running "make bench" paul zimmermann
12:08 [PATCH v3 2/2] selftests: add openat2(2) selftests Aleksa Sarai
12:08 [PATCH v3 1/2] open: introduce openat2(2) syscall Aleksa Sarai
12:08 [PATCH v3 0/2] openat2: minor uapi cleanups Aleksa Sarai
07:34 Re: [COMMITTED] Update Translations Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:21 [PATCH 6/6] y2038: linux: Provide __settimeofday64 implementation Lukasz Majewski
07:21 [PATCH 5/6] y2038: Provide conversion helpers for struct __timeval64 Lukasz Majewski
07:21 [PATCH 4/6] y2038: alpha: Rename valid_timeval_to_timeval64 to valid_timeval32_to_timeval Lukasz Majewski
07:21 [PATCH 1/6] y2038: Use __clock_settime64 in deprecated stime function Lukasz Majewski
07:21 [PATCH 3/6] y2038: Introduce struct __timeval64 - new internal glibc type Lukasz Majewski
07:21 [PATCH 0/6] y2038: Convert settimeofday to be Y2038 safe Lukasz Majewski
07:21 [PATCH 2/6] y2038: hurd: Provide __clock_settime64 function Lukasz Majewski
02:24 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix maybe-uninitialized error on powerpc Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
01:23 Re: [COMMITTED] Update Translations Carlos O'Donell

January 17, 2020
23:56 Re: [PATCH] powerpc32: Fix syntax error in __GLRO macro Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
23:52 Re: [COMMITTED] Update Translations Siddhesh Poyarekar
23:50 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix maybe-uninitialized error on powerpc Siddhesh Poyarekar
23:45 [PATCH] powerpc32: Fix syntax error in __GLRO macro Andreas Schwab
22:54 Re: [COMMITTED] Update Translations Carlos O'Donell
22:28 Re: [PATCH 2/2] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
22:04 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix maybe-uninitialized error on powerpc Joseph Myers
21:56 Re: ARCv2 Public PRM (was Re: [PATCH v2 00/15] glibc port to ARC processors) Joseph Myers
21:53 Re: [PATCH] x86: Don't make 2 calls to dlerror () in a row Florian Weimer
20:40 Re: [PATCH 01/10] htl: Rename _pthread_mutex_init/destroy to __pthread_mutex_init/destroy Adhemerval Zanella
20:07 [PATCH] Update or_IN collation [BZ #22525] Mike FABIAN
19:35 ARCv2 Public PRM (was Re: [PATCH v2 00/15] glibc port to ARC processors) Vineet Gupta
19:02 [PATCH] x86: Don't make 2 calls to dlerror () in a row H.J. Lu
17:23 [PATCH] translations: Trim po files using msgattrib Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:15 Re: [PATCH 2/2] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Joseph Myers
17:14 Re: [PATCH 2/2] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Florian Weimer
17:11 [PATCH] translations: Run msgmerge when downloading translations Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:00 Re: [COMMITTED] Update Translations Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:38 RE: [PATCH v3 1/3] elf: Allow dlopen of filter object to work [BZ #16272] David Kilroy
14:45 [PATCH v2] Fix maybe-uninitialized error on powerpc Matheus Castanho
14:15 Re: [RFC v6 04/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for itimerval Joseph Myers
14:04 Re: [PATCH] Remove incorrect alloc_size attribute from pvalloc [BZ #25401] Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:35 Re: [PATCH v3 1/3] elf: Allow dlopen of filter object to work [BZ #16272] Adhemerval Zanella
13:15 Re: [PATCH] Remove incorrect alloc_size attribute from pvalloc [BZ #25401] Florian Weimer
12:41 Re: [PATCH] Fix tst-pkey.c pkey_alloc return checks and manual Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
12:40 Re: [PATCH 2/2] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
12:19 Re: [RFC v6 04/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for itimerval Lukasz Majewski
12:14 Re: [PATCH] Remove incorrect alloc_size attribute from pvalloc [BZ #25401] Adhemerval Zanella
12:04 Re: [RFC v6 04/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for itimerval Alistair Francis
11:14 Re: [RFC v6 04/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for itimerval Lukasz Majewski
10:29 [PATCH] Remove incorrect alloc_size attribute from pvalloc [BZ #25401] Florian Weimer
06:41 Re: [RFC v6 04/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for itimerval Alistair Francis
06:39 Re: [RFC v6 04/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for itimerval Alistair Francis
04:16 Re: [COMMITTED] Update Translations Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:03 Re: [COMMITTED] Update Translations Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:58 [PATCH] gitlog-to-changelog: Drop scripts in favour of gnulib version Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:57 [COMMITTED] vcs-to-changelog: Add quirk for __nonnull Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:56 Re: [PATCH 2/2] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Siddhesh Poyarekar

January 16, 2020
23:04 Re: [COMMITTED] Update Translations Rafal Luzynski
22:41 Re: [RFC v6 06/23] sysdeps: Use long types with 64-bit time_t on 32-bit archs Joseph Myers
22:17 Re: [RFC v6 06/23] sysdeps: Use long types with 64-bit time_t on 32-bit archs Alistair Francis
17:47 Re: [PATCH 1/2] y2038: hurd: Provide __clock_gettime64 function Samuel Thibault
16:37 Re: [PATCH 2/2] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Carlos O'Donell
16:31 Re: error when running "make bench" Joseph Myers
16:26 Re: [PATCH 1/2] powerpc: Initialize rtld_global_ro for static dlopen [BZ #20802] Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:21 Re: [PATCH 1/2] powerpc: Initialize rtld_global_ro for static dlopen [BZ #20802] Carlos O'Donell
16:19 Re: [RFC v6 04/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for itimerval Joseph Myers
15:56 [PATCH v4] Rewrite iconv option parsing [BZ #19519] Arjun Shankar
15:50 Re: [PATCH] Clear GL(dl_initfirst) when freeing its link_map memory [BZ# 25396] H.J. Lu
15:35 Re: glibc 2.31 status: Machine testing, bug 25396 Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:34 Re: [PATCH] Clear GL(dl_initfirst) when freeing its link_map memory [BZ# 25396] Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:34 Re: [PATCH] elf: Add elf/tst-dlopenfail-2 [BZ #25396] Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:09 Re: glibc 2.31 status: Machine testing, bug 25396 Szabolcs Nagy
15:07 Re: [PATCH] Fix tst-pkey.c pkey_alloc return checks and manual Gabriel F. T. Gomes
14:56 Re: [PATCH] Clear GL(dl_initfirst) when freeing its link_map memory [BZ# 25396] Florian Weimer
14:55 glibc 2.31 status: Machine testing, bug 25396 Carlos O'Donell
14:51 [PATCH] Clear GL(dl_initfirst) when freeing its link_map memory [BZ# 25396] H.J. Lu
14:27 Re: [PATCH] Fix tst-pkey.c pkey_alloc return checks and manual Lucas A. M. Magalhaes
14:20 [COMMITTED] Update Translations Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:58 Re: [PATCH] Fix tst-pkey.c pkey_alloc return checks and manual Gabriel F. T. Gomes
13:51 Re: [PATCH] Fix tst-pkey.c pkey_alloc return checks and manual Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:48 Re: [PATCH] Fix tst-pkey.c pkey_alloc return checks and manual Florian Weimer
13:39 [PATCH] Fix tst-pkey.c pkey_alloc return checks and manual Lucas A. M. Magalhaes
13:35 Re: [RFC v6 04/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for itimerval Lukasz Majewski
13:28 [PATCH 1/2] y2038: hurd: Provide __clock_gettime64 function Lukasz Majewski
13:28 [PATCH 2/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timespec_get64 implementation Lukasz Majewski
10:34 Re: error when running "make bench" paul zimmermann
09:27 Re: error when running "make bench" Szabolcs Nagy
08:36 Re: [RFC v6 06/23] sysdeps: Use long types with 64-bit time_t on 32-bit archs Arnd Bergmann
08:34 [PATCH] elf: Add elf/tst-dlopenfail-2 [BZ #25396] Florian Weimer
07:42 Re: [RFC v6 06/23] sysdeps: Use long types with 64-bit time_t on 32-bit archs Alistair Francis
07:31 Re: [RFC v6 06/23] sysdeps: Use long types with 64-bit time_t on 32-bit archs Alistair Francis
06:57 Re: error when running "make bench" paul zimmermann
01:34 Re: [RFC v6 04/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for itimerval Alistair Francis
01:21 Re: [RFC v6 04/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for itimerval Joseph Myers

January 15, 2020
23:51 Re: [RFC v6 00/23] RISC-V glibc port for the 32-bit Alistair Francis
23:43 Re: [RFC v6 05/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for rusage Alistair Francis
23:39 Re: [RFC v6 04/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for itimerval Alistair Francis
21:50 Re: [RFC v6 00/23] RISC-V glibc port for the 32-bit Joseph Myers
21:20 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add new locale: ckb_IQ (Kurdish/Sorani spoken in Iraq) [BZ #9809] Rafal Luzynski
20:04 Re: [RFC] PPC64: Vector Function ABI for Power Architecture GT
17:33 Re: error when running "make bench" Carlos O'Donell
16:55 error when running "make bench" paul zimmermann
15:32 Re: Loss of vDSO support on s390x Florian Weimer
14:47 Re: Loss of vDSO support on s390x Stefan Liebler
12:37 Re: Loss of vDSO support on s390x Florian Weimer
12:03 RE: [PATCH v3 1/3] elf: Allow dlopen of filter object to work [BZ #16272] David Kilroy
11:32 Re: Loss of vDSO support on s390x Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:50 Loss of vDSO support on s390x Florian Weimer
09:19 [PATCH 2/2] Add new locale: ckb_IQ (Kurdish/Sorani spoken in Iraq) [BZ #9809] Mike FABIAN
09:18 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add new locale: ckb_IQ (Kurdish/Sorani spoken in Iraq) [BZ #9809] Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:17 [PATCH 1/2] Add new locale: ckb_IQ (Kurdish/Sorani spoken in Iraq) [BZ #9809] Mike FABIAN
09:01 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add new locale: ckb_IQ (Kurdish/Sorani spoken in Iraq) [BZ #9809] Mike FABIAN
09:00 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add new locale: ckb_IQ (Kurdish/Sorani spoken in Iraq) [BZ #9809] Mike FABIAN
08:48 Re: [RFC v6 03/23] time: Add a timeval with a long tv_sec and tv_usec Lukasz Majewski
08:02 Re: [RFC v6 03/23] time: Add a timeval with a long tv_sec and tv_usec Arnd Bergmann
07:04 Re: [RFC v6 08/23] RISC-V: Define __NR_* as __NR_*_time64/64 for 32-bit Alistair Francis
05:15 Re: [RFC v6 03/23] time: Add a timeval with a long tv_sec and tv_usec Alistair Francis
05:10 Re: [RFC v6 07/23] RISC-V: Use 64-bit time_t and off_t for RV32 and RV64 Alistair Francis
04:30 Re: [RFC v6 00/23] RISC-V glibc port for the 32-bit Alistair Francis
02:34 Re: [X-POST] patchwork.sourceware.org refresh Siddhesh Poyarekar
02:32 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add new locale: ckb_IQ (Kurdish/Sorani spoken in Iraq) [BZ #9809] Siddhesh Poyarekar
01:36 [PATCH v2] sysdeps/posix/posix_fallocate*: Make emulated posix_fallocate() work properly Xiao Yang
01:12 Re: [PATCH] sysdeps/posix/posix_fallocate*: Make emulated posix_fallocate() work properly Xiao Yang

January 14, 2020
22:56 Re: warning: internationalized messages should not contain the '\v' escape sequence Rafal Luzynski
22:11 Re: [PATCH 2/2] Add new locale: ckb_IQ (Kurdish/Sorani spoken in Iraq) [BZ #9809] Rafal Luzynski
22:10 Re: [PATCH] sparc32: fix struct ipc64_perm type definition Dmitry V. Levin
22:08 Re: [RFC v6 00/23] RISC-V glibc port for the 32-bit Joseph Myers
21:54 Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add new locale: ckb_IQ (Kurdish/Sorani spoken in Iraq) [BZ #9809] Rafal Luzynski
20:04 Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] elf: avoid stack allocation in dl_open_worker Adhemerval Zanella
19:42 Re: [PATCH v3 2/3] elf: avoid redundant sort in dlopen Adhemerval Zanella
19:06 Re: [X-POST] patchwork.sourceware.org refresh Christian Biesinger
19:03 [PATCH 10/10] C11 threads: Move implementation to sysdeps/pthread Samuel Thibault
19:03 [PATCH 07/10] C11 threads: Fix thrd_t / pthread_t compatibility assertion Samuel Thibault
19:03 [PATCH 08/10] C11 threads: make thrd_join more portable Samuel Thibault
19:03 [PATCH 06/10] C11 threads: do not require PTHREAD_DESTRUCTOR_ITERATIONS Samuel Thibault
18:53 [PATCH 09/10] htl: Add C11 threads types definitions Samuel Thibault
18:53 [PATCH 05/10] nptl: Move nptl-specific types to separate header Samuel Thibault
18:53 [hurd,commited] htl: Add internal version of __pthread_mutex_timedlock Samuel Thibault
18:53 [PATCH 04/10] htl: Make __PTHREAD_ONCE_INIT more flexible Samuel Thibault
18:53 [PATCH 01/10] htl: Rename _pthread_mutex_init/destroy to __pthread_mutex_init/destroy Samuel Thibault
18:53 [PATCH 00/10] Port C11 threads to GNU/Hurd Samuel Thibault
18:53 [PATCH 02/10] htl: Add missing internal functions declarations Samuel Thibault
18:53 [PATCH 03/10] htl: Add support for C11 threads behavior Samuel Thibault
18:31 Re: [PATCH v3 1/3] elf: Allow dlopen of filter object to work [BZ #16272] Adhemerval Zanella
13:27 [PATCH] sparc32: fix struct ipc64_perm type definition Arnd Bergmann
12:57 [PATCH] sysdeps/posix/posix_fallocate*: Make emulated posix_fallocate() work properly Xiao Yang
12:48 Re: [RFC v6 08/23] RISC-V: Define __NR_* as __NR_*_time64/64 for 32-bit Arnd Bergmann
12:08 Re: [RFC v6 07/23] RISC-V: Use 64-bit time_t and off_t for RV32 and RV64 Lukasz Majewski
11:58 Re: [RFC v6 05/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for rusage Lukasz Majewski
11:27 Re: [RFC v6 03/23] time: Add a timeval with a long tv_sec and tv_usec Lukasz Majewski
10:59 Re: [RFC v6 04/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for itimerval Lukasz Majewski
10:17 Re: [RFC v6 03/23] time: Add a timeval with a long tv_sec and tv_usec Lukasz Majewski
09:27 [PATCH 2/2] Add new locale: ckb_IQ (Kurdish/Sorani spoken in Iraq) [BZ #9809] Mike FABIAN
09:23 [PATCH 1/2] Add new locale: ckb_IQ (Kurdish/Sorani spoken in Iraq) [BZ #9809] Mike FABIAN
09:03 Re: [RFC v6 20/23] riscv32: Specify the arch_minimum_kernel as 5.4 Andreas Schwab
08:23 Re: [PATCH] Get rid of Werror=maybe-uninitialized in res_send.c. Stefan Liebler
07:30 Re: [RFC v6 00/23] RISC-V glibc port for the 32-bit Alistair Francis
07:28 Re: Math errors Alistair Francis
07:28 Re: [PATCH v3] Rewrite iconv option parsing [BZ #19519] Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:25 Re: [RFC v6 20/23] riscv32: Specify the arch_minimum_kernel as 5.4 Alistair Francis
07:23 Re: [RFC v6 09/23] RISC-V: Add support for 32-bit vDSO calls Alistair Francis
07:19 Re: [RFC v6 03/23] time: Add a timeval with a long tv_sec and tv_usec Alistair Francis
07:15 Re: [RFC v6 08/23] RISC-V: Define __NR_* as __NR_*_time64/64 for 32-bit Alistair Francis
06:54 Re: [RFC v6 01/23] math/gen-libm-test.py: Convert to Python 3 Alistair Francis
04:57 Re: Math errors Alistair Francis
02:29 Re: Math errors Jonathan Nieder
02:11 Re: Math errors Alistair Francis

January 13, 2020
19:42 [hurd,commited] htl: Add internal version of __pthread_mutex_timedlock Samuel Thibault
18:43 [hurd,commited] htl: Avoid crashing when passed invalid pthread_t values Samuel Thibault
16:58 [PATCH v3] Rewrite iconv option parsing [BZ #19519] Arjun Shankar
16:33 Update build-many-glibcs.py for GCC move to git [committed] Joseph Myers
16:12 Re: [PATCH v2] Rewrite iconv option parsing [BZ #19519] Arjun Shankar
13:47 Re: [PATCH] Fix maybe-uninitialized error on powerpc Matheus Castanho
13:39 Re: [RFC v6 08/23] RISC-V: Define __NR_* as __NR_*_time64/64 for 32-bit Arnd Bergmann
13:33 Re: [RFC v6 09/23] RISC-V: Add support for 32-bit vDSO calls Arnd Bergmann
12:14 Re: [PATCH] malloc: fix compile error liqingqing
12:05 [PATCH] malloc: fix compile error liusirui
10:09 Re: [PATCH v2] elf: Add tst-ldconfig-ld_so_conf-update test Stefan Liebler
00:42 [hurd,commited] htl: Avoid exposing unixoid functions Samuel Thibault
00:28 [hurd,commited] htl: Add type sizes in bits/pthreadtypes-arch.h and check them Samuel Thibault

January 12, 2020
23:52 [hurd,commited] htl: Add internal versions of functions used by C11 threads Samuel Thibault
21:41 Re: [RFC v6 06/23] sysdeps: Use long types with 64-bit time_t on 32-bit archs Arnd Bergmann
14:48 Re: [RFC v6 03/23] time: Add a timeval with a long tv_sec and tv_usec Joseph Myers
14:46 Re: [RFC v6 01/23] math/gen-libm-test.py: Convert to Python 3 Joseph Myers
14:44 Re: [RFC v6 00/23] RISC-V glibc port for the 32-bit Joseph Myers
12:59 Request to be added to EditorGroup Saagar Jha
11:59 warning: internationalized messages should not contain the '\v' escape sequence Румен Петров
11:59 missing messages for release 2.30.9000 Румен Петров
10:56 Re: [RFC v6 20/23] riscv32: Specify the arch_minimum_kernel as 5.4 Andreas Schwab
10:41 [RFC v6 23/23] Add RISC-V 32-bit target to build-many-glibcs.py Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 16/23] RISC-V: Add ABI lists Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 22/23] Documentation for the RISC-V 32-bit port Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 21/23] RISC-V: Add rv32 path to RTLDLIST in ldd Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 20/23] riscv32: Specify the arch_minimum_kernel as 5.4 Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 19/23] RISC-V: Build Infastructure for 32-bit Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 17/23] RISC-V: Add the RV32 libm-test-ulps Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 18/23] RISC-V: Fix llrint and llround missing exceptions on RV32 Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 15/23] RISC-V: Hard float support for 32-bit Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 14/23] RISC-V: The ABI implementation for the 32-bit Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 13/23] RISC-V: Add arch-syscall.h for RV32 Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 12/23] RISC-V: Add path of library directories for the 32-bit Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 11/23] RISC-V: Support dynamic loader for the 32-bit Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 10/23] RISC-V: Add socket-constants.h for RV32 Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 09/23] RISC-V: Add support for 32-bit vDSO calls Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 08/23] RISC-V: Define __NR_* as __NR_*_time64/64 for 32-bit Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 07/23] RISC-V: Use 64-bit time_t and off_t for RV32 and RV64 Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 06/23] sysdeps: Use long types with 64-bit time_t on 32-bit archs Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 05/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for rusage Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 04/23] linux: Use 32-bit time_t for itimerval Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 03/23] time: Add a timeval with a long tv_sec and tv_usec Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 02/23] tst-clone3: Use __NR_futex_time64 if we don't have __NR_futex Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 00/23] RISC-V glibc port for the 32-bit Alistair Francis
10:40 [RFC v6 01/23] math/gen-libm-test.py: Convert to Python 3 Alistair Francis

January 11, 2020
18:17 New Turkish PO file for 'libc' (version 2.30.9000) Translation Project Robot
15:37 New German PO file for 'libc' (version 2.30.9000) Translation Project Robot
15:07 New Turkish PO file for 'libc' (version 2.30.9000) Translation Project Robot
15:02 New Turkish PO file for 'libc' (version 2.30.9000) Translation Project Robot
14:37 New Turkish PO file for 'libc' (version 2.30.9000) Translation Project Robot
13:32 Re: [RFC] builtin functions and `-ffreestanding -nostartfies` with static binaries Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:25 Re: [RFC] builtin functions and `-ffreestanding -nostartfies` with static binaries Segher Boessenkool
10:17 New Swedish PO file for 'libc' (version 2.30.9000) Translation Project Robot
03:53 Re: [RFC] builtin functions and `-ffreestanding -nostartfies` with static binaries Siddhesh Poyarekar

January 10, 2020
22:31 [PATCH 2/2] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
22:30 [PATCH 1/2] powerpc: Initialize rtld_global_ro for static dlopen [BZ #20802] Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
21:32 New Finnish PO file for 'libc' (version 2.30.9000) Translation Project Robot
21:32 New Croatian PO file for 'libc' (version 2.30.9000) Translation Project Robot
18:19 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Adhemerval Zanella
16:55 Re: [RFC] builtin functions and `-ffreestanding -nostartfies` with static binaries Alexander Monakov
16:21 [RFC] builtin functions and `-ffreestanding -nostartfies` with static binaries Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:09 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Shawn Landden
16:00 Re: [PATCH v2] elf: Add tst-ldconfig-ld_so_conf-update test Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:45 Re: [PATCH v2] elf: Add tst-ldconfig-ld_so_conf-update test Stefan Liebler
09:39 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Florian Weimer
09:01 New template for 'libc' made available Translation Project Robot

January 09, 2020
23:06 RE: INQUIRY GM Aditya Portico Hyderbad
21:14 Re: V2 [PATCH 4/5] i386: Remove _exit.S Adhemerval Zanella
21:13 Re: V2 [PATCH 2/5] i386/sub_n.S: Add a missing _CET_ENDBR to indirect jump target Adhemerval Zanella
21:13 Re: V2 [PATCH 1/5] i386: Don't unnecessarily save and restore EAX, ECX and EDX [BZ# 25262] Adhemerval Zanella
21:13 Re: V2 [PATCH 3/5] i386: Add _CET_ENDBR to assembly files without ENTRY Adhemerval Zanella
20:37 Re: Are ifuncs intended to be allowed to resolve to symbols in another DSO? Florian Weimer
18:56 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
18:55 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Adhemerval Zanella
18:49 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
18:49 Re: [PATCH] Fix maybe-uninitialized error on powerpc Joseph Myers
18:29 Are ifuncs intended to be allowed to resolve to symbols in another DSO? Zack Weinberg
18:27 [PATCH] Fix maybe-uninitialized error on powerpc Matheus Castanho
18:04 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Adhemerval Zanella
17:20 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Tulio Magno Quites Machado Fil
16:43 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Jeff Law
14:48 Re: [PATCH] Revise NEWS description of changes to gettimeofday etc. Zack Weinberg
10:49 Re: i386: Lazy binding trampoline and vector register usage Szabolcs Nagy
10:30 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Move cache line size to rtld_global_ro Florian Weimer
08:10 Re: [PATCH] Revise NEWS description of changes to gettimeofday etc. Siddhesh Poyarekar
06:51 Re: Commiting v7 of "localedef: Add verbose messages for failure paths." after master reopens. Siddhesh Poyarekar
02:42 Re: [PATCH] Drop dependency of dist target on ChangeLog Siddhesh Poyarekar
02:01 Re: [PATCH] Drop dependency of dist target on ChangeLog Jonathan Nieder
01:56 Re: [PATCH] Drop dependency of dist target on ChangeLog Paul Eggert
01:54 Commiting v7 of "localedef: Add verbose messages for failure paths." after master reopens. Carlos O'Donell

January 08, 2020
22:56 Re: i386: Lazy binding trampoline and vector register usage H.J. Lu
20:41 [PATCH] Revise NEWS description of changes to gettimeofday etc. Zack Weinberg
19:39 [PATCH COMMITTED] MIPS: Fix circular definition of __LDBL_MANT_DIG__ in ieee754.h Zack Weinberg
16:23 [PATCH] y2038: linux: Provide __sched_rr_get_interval64 implementation Lukasz Majewski
16:15 V2 [PATCH 0/5] i386: Finish CET support H.J. Lu
16:15 V2 [PATCH 5/5] i386: Enable CET support in ucontext functions H.J. Lu
16:15 V2 [PATCH 1/5] i386: Don't unnecessarily save and restore EAX, ECX and EDX [BZ# 25262] H.J. Lu
16:15 V2 [PATCH 3/5] i386: Add _CET_ENDBR to assembly files without ENTRY H.J. Lu
16:15 V2 [PATCH 2/5] i386/sub_n.S: Add a missing _CET_ENDBR to indirect jump target H.J. Lu
16:15 V2 [PATCH 4/5] i386: Remove _exit.S H.J. Lu
15:48 Re: [RFC PATCH glibc 0/8] Restartable Sequences enablement Mathieu Desnoyers
15:32 Re: [RFC PATCH glibc 0/8] Restartable Sequences enablement Joseph Myers
15:09 [RFC PATCH glibc 4/8] glibc: Perform rseq(2) registration at C startup and thread creation (v14) Mathieu Desnoyers
14:59 [RFC PATCH glibc 8/8] rseq registration tests (v7) Mathieu Desnoyers
14:59 [RFC PATCH glibc 7/8] support: implement xpthread key create/delete (v3) Mathieu Desnoyers
14:59 [RFC PATCH glibc 6/8] support record failure: allow use from constructor Mathieu Desnoyers
14:59 [RFC PATCH glibc 5/8] glibc: sched_getcpu(): use rseq cpu_id TLS on Linux (v5) Mathieu Desnoyers
14:59 [RFC PATCH glibc 2/8] Implement __libc_early_init Mathieu Desnoyers
14:59 [RFC PATCH glibc 3/8] nptl: Start new threads with all signals blocked [BZ #25098] Mathieu Desnoyers
14:59 [RFC PATCH glibc 1/8] Introduce <elf_machine_sym_no_match.h> Mathieu Desnoyers
14:59 [RFC PATCH glibc 0/8] Restartable Sequences enablement Mathieu Desnoyers
14:35 Re: [ Guidance ] Preparing for Contribution Florian Weimer
08:54 [PATCH] Drop dependency of dist target on ChangeLog Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:47 Re: [PATCH] Get rid of Werror=maybe-uninitialized in res_send.c. Stefan Liebler
07:47 Re: [PATCH] Get rid of Werror=maybe-uninitialized in clock_nanosleep.c. Stefan Liebler
07:10 Re: ChangeLog dependency for `make dist` Siddhesh Poyarekar
01:09 Re: ChangeLog dependency for `make dist` Paul Eggert

January 07, 2020
23:39 Re: [PATCH 3/4] i386: Add _CET_ENDBR to assembly files without ENTRY H.J. Lu
23:22 Re: [PATCH] sl_SI locale: Use "." as the thousands separator (bug 25233) Rafal Luzynski
23:06 Re: [PATCH v4 1/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timerfd_gettime64 implementation Lukasz Majewski
22:15 Re: 2.31: glibc master is now kinda, sorta, frozen Carlos O'Donell
22:05 Re: [PATCH 3/4] i386: Add _CET_ENDBR to assembly files without ENTRY Adhemerval Zanella
20:45 Re: [RFC PATCH glibc 00/13] Restartable Sequences enablement Mathieu Desnoyers
20:44 Re: [RFC PATCH glibc 09/13] glibc: Perform rseq(2) registration at C startup and thread creation (v13) Mathieu Desnoyers
20:43 Re: [PATCH 0/4] i386: Finish CET support H.J. Lu
20:23 Re: [PATCH v4 1/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timerfd_gettime64 implementation Arnd Bergmann
20:16 Re: [PATCH v4 1/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timerfd_gettime64 implementation Adhemerval Zanella
19:40 Re: [PATCH v3 09/16] elf: Move vDSO setup to rtld (BZ#24967) - regression found Adhemerval Zanella
19:29 Re: 2.31: < 2 weeks to go Carlos O'Donell
18:29 Re: Math errors Jim Wilson
17:55 Re: [PATCH] argp: argp.doc prints incorrectly when it starts with "\v" [BZ #19038] Girish Joshi
16:13 Re: [PATCH v3 09/16] elf: Move vDSO setup to rtld (BZ#24967) - regression found Lukasz Majewski
15:26 Re: [PATCH v4 1/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timerfd_gettime64 implementation Arnd Bergmann
15:16 Re: [PATCH v2] Rewrite iconv option parsing [BZ #19519] Arjun Shankar
14:25 Re: [PATCH v4 1/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timerfd_gettime64 implementation Lukasz Majewski
12:50 Re: [PATCH] Reserve static TLS for dynamically loaded initial-exec TLS only [BZ #25051] Szabolcs Nagy
12:50 Re: [PATCH v4 1/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timerfd_gettime64 implementation Florian Weimer
12:36 Re: [PATCH v4 1/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timerfd_gettime64 implementation Adhemerval Zanella
12:25 Re: [RFC PATCH glibc 00/13] Restartable Sequences enablement Florian Weimer
12:24 Re: [RFC PATCH glibc 09/13] glibc: Perform rseq(2) registration at C startup and thread creation (v13) Florian Weimer
12:09 Re: [PATCH] Reserve static TLS for dynamically loaded initial-exec TLS only [BZ #25051] Florian Weimer
11:54 [PATCH] Reserve static TLS for dynamically loaded initial-exec TLS only [BZ #25051] Szabolcs Nagy
10:58 Re: as-needed and libstdc++ and pulling libpthread Andreas Schwab
09:28 Re: [PATCH v4 1/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timerfd_gettime64 implementation Lukasz Majewski
09:07 Re: 2.31: glibc master is now kinda, sorta, frozen Chung-Lin Tang
05:56 getaddrinfo() fails to use latest DNS address - v2.27 Tarun Tej K
04:43 ChangeLog dependency for `make dist` Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:27 [committed] Fix formatting of ChangeLog ouput Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:20 Re: [PATCH v2] elf: Add tst-ldconfig-ld_so_conf-update test Siddhesh Poyarekar
01:33 Re: Math errors Alistair Francis
01:29 Re: Math errors Jim Wilson

January 06, 2020
22:43 Re: A question on glibc backwards compatibility Jason Yang
21:06 Re: [PATCH v4 2/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timerfd_settime64 implementation Adhemerval Zanella
20:34 Re: [PATCH v4 1/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timerfd_gettime64 implementation Adhemerval Zanella
18:09 Re: [PATCH v2] elf: Add tst-ldconfig-ld_so_conf-update test Adhemerval Zanella
18:08 Re: 2.31: glibc master is now kinda, sorta, frozen Arjun Shankar
18:05 Re: [PATCH v2] elf: Add tst-ldconfig-ld_so_conf-update test Arjun Shankar
17:25 [PATCH v3] Block all signals on timer_create thread (BZ#10815) Adhemerval Zanella
17:13 Re: [PATCH 1/2] linux: Reserve a new signal for SIGTIMER Adhemerval Zanella
16:22 Re: 2.31: glibc master is now kinda, sorta, frozen Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:18 Re: 2.31: glibc master is now kinda, sorta, frozen Arjun Shankar
16:07 [RFC PATCH glibc 04/13] Linux: Add tables with system call numbers Mathieu Desnoyers
16:06 [RFC PATCH glibc 10/13] glibc: sched_getcpu(): use rseq cpu_id TLS on Linux (v5) Mathieu Desnoyers
16:06 Re: [PATCH v2] Rewrite iconv option parsing [BZ #19519] Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:57 [RFC PATCH glibc 09/13] glibc: Perform rseq(2) registration at C startup and thread creation (v13) Mathieu Desnoyers
15:57 [RFC PATCH glibc 13/13] rseq registration tests (v7) Mathieu Desnoyers
15:57 [RFC PATCH glibc 12/13] support: implement xpthread key create/delete (v3) Mathieu Desnoyers
15:57 [RFC PATCH glibc 11/13] support record failure: allow use from constructor Mathieu Desnoyers
15:57 [RFC PATCH glibc 05/13] Linux: Use system call tables during build Mathieu Desnoyers
15:57 [RFC PATCH glibc 07/13] build-many-glibcs.py: Introduce glibc build policy classes Mathieu Desnoyers
15:57 [RFC PATCH glibc 08/13] build-many-glibcs.py: Implement update-syscalls command Mathieu Desnoyers
15:57 [RFC PATCH glibc 06/13] build-many-glibcs.py: Introduce LinuxHeadersPolicyForBuild Mathieu Desnoyers
15:57 [RFC PATCH glibc 02/13] Implement __libc_early_init Mathieu Desnoyers
15:57 [RFC PATCH glibc 03/13] nptl: Start new threads with all signals blocked [BZ #25098] Mathieu Desnoyers
15:57 [RFC PATCH glibc 00/13] Restartable Sequences enablement Mathieu Desnoyers
15:57 [RFC PATCH glibc 01/13] Introduce <elf_machine_sym_no_match.h> Mathieu Desnoyers
15:46 Re: 2.31: glibc master is now kinda, sorta, frozen Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:45 [PATCH 3/3] dl-load: test that loaded libraries cannot have duplicated sonames Nicolas Viennot
15:44 [PATCH 2/3] dl-load: enforce soname uniqueness of loaded libraries Nicolas Viennot
15:42 [PATCH 1/3] dl-load: extract _dl_find_object_from_name() from _dl_map_object() Nicolas Viennot
15:42 Re: 2.31: glibc master is now kinda, sorta, frozen Chung-Lin Tang
15:08 Re: [PATCH] sl_SI locale: Use "." as the thousands separator (bug 25233) Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:18 [PATCH v4 2/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timerfd_settime64 implementation Lukasz Majewski
12:18 [PATCH v4 1/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timerfd_gettime64 implementation Lukasz Majewski
07:33 Re: A question on glibc backwards compatibility Florian Weimer
02:59 A question on glibc backwards compatibility Jason Yang

January 05, 2020
17:11 [hurd,commited] hurd: Fix message reception for timer_thread Samuel Thibault
16:07 Re: 32-bit time_t inside itimerval Lukasz Majewski

January 04, 2020
19:40 [hurd,commited] htl: Add __errno_location and __h_errno_location Samuel Thibault
18:37 [hurd,commited] htl: Move pthread_atfork to libc_nonshared.a Samuel Thibault
18:09 Re: Math errors Alistair Francis
18:08 as-needed and libstdc++ and pulling libpthread Samuel Thibault
18:03 Re: 32-bit time_t inside itimerval Alistair Francis
17:55 [hurd,commited] htl: Drop common tcbhead_t definition Samuel Thibault
16:32 [hurd,commited] htl: Use dso_handle.h Samuel Thibault
14:28 Re: Debugging containerized glibc tests with gdb (a developer use case for outside-of-container debugging). Carlos O'Donell
10:56 Re: [PATCH 1/2] linux: Reserve a new signal for SIGTIMER Florian Weimer

January 03, 2020
17:19 Re: [PATCH 1/2] linux: Reserve a new signal for SIGTIMER Adhemerval Zanella
11:24 [PATCH] sl_SI locale: Use "." as the thousands separator (bug 25233) Rafal Luzynski
09:30 Re: Math errors Szabolcs Nagy
08:09 Re: question about regex liqingqing
02:18 Re: Math errors Alistair Francis

January 02, 2020
23:25 [PATCH v2] configure.ac: option for user-defined-trusted-dirs justinpopo6
22:28 Re: [PATCH v2] Multiple locales: Add date_fmt (bug 24054) Rafal Luzynski
22:14 Re: question about regex Paul Eggert
16:16 Re: question about regex Tim Rühsen
14:43 [committed] Update libc.pot for 2.31 release Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:09 Re: [PATCH 14/16] linux: Enable vDSO clock_gettime64 for mips Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:50 Re: [PATCH 14/16] linux: Enable vDSO clock_gettime64 for mips Adhemerval Zanella
13:16 Re: [PATCH 16/16] linux: Optimize fallback 32-bit clock_getres Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:15 Re: [PATCH v2 15/16] linux: Add support for clock_getres64 vDSO Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:14 Re: [PATCH 14/16] linux: Enable vDSO clock_gettime64 for mips Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:09 Re: [PATCH 13/16] linux: Enable vDSO clock_gettime64 for arm Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:08 Re: [PATCH 12/16] linux: Enable vDSO clock_gettime64 for i386 Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:08 Re: [PATCH 12/16] linux: Enable vDSO clock_gettime64 for i386 Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:08 Re: [PATCH 11/16] linux: Optimize fallback 32-bit clock_gettime Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:03 Re: [PATCH v2 10/16] linux: Add support for clock_gettime64 vDSO Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:00 Re: [PATCH v3 09/16] elf: Move vDSO setup to rtld (BZ#24967) Adhemerval Zanella
12:56 Re: [PATCH v3 09/16] elf: Move vDSO setup to rtld (BZ#24967) Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:55 Re: [PATCH v2 01/16] linux: Fix vDSO macros build with time64 interfaces Adhemerval Zanella
12:52 Re: [PATCH 07/16] linux: Consolidate time implementation Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:28 Re: 32-bit time_t inside itimerval Arnd Bergmann
12:08 Re: 32-bit time_t inside itimerval Lukasz Majewski
12:08 Re: [PATCH 05/16] linux: Update mips vDSO symbols Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:08 Re: [PATCH 06/16] linux: Consolidate Linux gettimeofday Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:07 Re: [PATCH v3 08/16] elf: Enable relro for static build Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:07 Re: [PATCH 04/16] linux: Update x86 vDSO symbols Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:07 Re: [PATCH 03/16] Remove vDSO support from make-syscall.sh Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:07 Re: [PATCH v2 02/16] x86: Make x32 use x86 time implementation Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:07 Re: [PATCH v2 01/16] linux: Fix vDSO macros build with time64 interfaces Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:11 Re: [PATCH v3 2/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timerfd_settime64 implementation Lukasz Majewski
11:11 Re: [PATCH v3 1/2] y2038: linux: Provide __timerfd_gettime64 implementation Lukasz Majewski
10:55 question about regex liqingqing
09:23 Re: [PATCH 1/5] Linux: Add tables with system call numbers Florian Weimer
07:58 Re: [PATCH v2] Add libm_alias_finite for _finite symbols Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:19 Re: [PATCH v2] Rewrite iconv option parsing [BZ #19519] Siddhesh Poyarekar
05:55 Re: [PATCH 1/5] Linux: Add tables with system call numbers Siddhesh Poyarekar

January 01, 2020
14:58 Re: [PATCH v2] Multiple locales: Add date_fmt (bug 24054) Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:36 Re: [PATCH 0/5] Implement built-in system call tables Florian Weimer
07:27 Re: [PATCH] getpt.3: Remove mention of O_NOCTTY Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
00:22 Update copyright dates not handled by scripts/update-copyrights [committed] Joseph Myers


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc