Re: Reminder that we do not yet have copyright assignments for Huawei.

>> Community,
>>
>> This is a reminder that we do not yet have corporate
>> copyright assignments for Huawei. I apologize that this
>> is taking as long at it has, but the FSF is working on
>> this and is making forward progress.

Thanks for the reminder of @Carlos, and much thanks for the efforts
and help of Huawei compliance contribution from Glibc community.

We had contacted the FSF foundation to sign the Corporate CLA, and the
good news is that:

we have already completed all the approvals of Huawei, we have sent
the signed CLA to FSF foundation(copyright-clerk@fsf.org and
assign@gnu.org) at 2019-Dec-11.

I think we will soon get the final confrim reply from FSF foundation.

We are so sorry for the trouble, Thanks again for the help of our team.

Regards,
Yikun