Re: When can we stop writing ChangeLogs?

* Siddhesh Poyarekar:

> That works for me :)  I'll wait this week for anybody who has a strong
> objection to this and would like to wait till release end; IIRC
> Adhemerval's objection came with a `meh` (I had spoken to him in person
> about this last week).

I think we need to establish a procedure for commit message review as
well.  I would like to be able to tell, based on the posted patch, what
the commit will look like exactly.  Right now, we have a lot of variance
there, and there have been quite a few surprises (apart from purely
accidental pushes).

Thanks,
Florian