Re: [RFC] time: Create a endian_t.h headerfile

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 7:34 PM Joseph Myers <joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:

> If anything, I think the cleanest naming would be to have <bits/endian.h>
> be the architecture-independent header that defines these three macros and
> includes <bits/endian-arch.h>, where the existing <bits/endian.h> headers
> that define __BYTE_ORDER all get renamed to <bits/endian-arch.h>.  So
> you'd need to add bits/endian-arch.h to the "headers" setting in
> string/Makefile.

I believe I wrote that patch already, in fact, as part of my
installed-headers cleanups series:
https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2019-06/msg00783.html  Unlike a
lot of those patches, it should be low-risk for application breakage
and applicable independently.

zw