Re: RFD - Support for memory tagging in GLIBC

Thanks for the clarification. (Hope you don't mind if I cite your email in one of my lectures this fall. :-)

SPARC ADI has a 64-byte granule, and Richard's email said there could be an efficiency issue there since I assume malloc's block header is smaller than 64 bytes. However, this should be a headache only for the SPARC ADI port and should not be user-visible (except for performance).