This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc nptl/tst-cancelx18 test fails with GCC 9.2 on Arm 32-bit
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 15:36:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: glibc nptl/tst-cancelx18 test fails with GCC 9.2 on Arm 32-bit
- References: <email@example.com>
* Florian Weimer:
> I think since the upgrade to GCC 9.2 in Fedora, the glibc test
> nptl/tst-cancelx18 (which is built with -fexceptions) fails on the Arm
> 32-bit architecture (and only there). I'm not 100% certain that it's
> caused by the GCC update, but the patterns of failures and passes
> strongly suggests that.
> I don't know the proper name for the exact 32-bit Arm variant Fedora
> uses. Its armv7 with hardware floating point, I think.
> I'm trying to get a lab machine to debug this further, but in the past,
> that was difficult.
Upon second thought, this must be something else, unrelated to the GCC