Re: [RFC v5 00/21] RISC-V glibc port for the 32-bit

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019, Alistair Francis wrote:

> All testing has been done on a 5.3 kernel with these two patches back
> ported from linux-next:
>  - pidfd: add P_PIDFD to waitid()
>  - waitid: Add support for waiting for the current process group
> to fix the waitid() syscall race.
>
> Issues still to address:
>  - Wait for Lukasz's patche series mentioned above to be merged (2)
>  - Get the RV32 tests running. At the moment the tests are hanging and
>    I'm trying to investigate.
>  - Rebased on the clock_gettime series [4] on list once it is merged.

- Test the patches affecting architecture-independent code in several
different configurations (for other architectures) that cover the
time-related variants, as I listed at
<https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2019-08/msg00234.html>, and give the
details of those variants when submitting the patch series, so we can have
confidence that the main time-related variants have been tested
sufficiently.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com