Re: Status of build bots?

On 8/19/19 10:53 PM, Mark Wielaard wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, 2019-08-19 at 16:49 -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
The buildbots look red across the board.

Do we know what's up with them?

http://glibc-buildbot.reserved-bit.com/waterfall

Do we have an "ownership" page on the wiki so I can
reach out and offer support in some way to the owners
of that hardware?

The s390x worker had a crash yesterday and we lost some config.
It shouldn't be hard to put it back. But it isn't clear anybody is
actually looking at or checking the results (they have been red for
months).

The s390x worker is somewhat overloaded, so if the glibc project isn't
actually using the buildbot results we could opt for letting other
projects use the resources instead.

Cheers,

Mark

Hi Mark,

I've just had a look into the logs of some of the last builds of s390x buildbot (before it was down). There I could always see: "No space left on device".

Bye
Stefan