Re: Status of build bots?

On 8/20/19 11:08 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
Just look at Sergio's gdb buildbot and how nice it is to see logs snippets etc.
https://gdb-buildbot.osci.io/#/

I've just had a look to the gdb buildbot.
You can see that the builds were green (all fine) or red (fails).
But compared to glibc buildbot, it's much easier and faster to see which tests have failed (see regressions in the build summary).

We could also distinguish somehow between red (fails) and red* (fails, but further fails appeared or are now passing compared to last build)

Perhaps we could also dump the out files of all failing tests.
At least sometimes this would help.