Re: [BZ 24106] Remove all usage of @BASH@ or ${BASH} in installed files, and hardcode /bin/bash instead

On 7/18/19 1:37 PM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:

On 16/07/2019 16:13, Romain Geissler wrote:
Hi,

This trivial patch attemps to fix BZ 24106, basically the bash locally used when
building glibc on the host shall not leak on the installed glibc, as the system
where it is installed might be different and use another bash location.

So I have looked for all occurences of @BASH@ or $(BASH) in installed files, and
replaced it by /bin/bash. This was suggested by Florian Weimer in the bug report.

Note: I have no copyright assignment and I know it. I hope this patch is trivial
and small enough to be accepted even without such legal paper signed.

Path looks ok, I am not sure about if it can be categorized as 'trivial' though.
I agree. This class of change is best done when the branch opens in August 1st.

Carlos.