Re: [BZ 24816] Fix nss/tst-nss-files-hosts-long.c when there is no IPv6 support

On Thu, 18 Jul 2019, Florian Weimer wrote:

> * Romain Geissler:
>
> > PS: I don't have a copyright assignment, and the diff while trivial,
> > is bigger than 15 lines. Is this still ok or not ?
>
> Do you plan to contribute more in the future?  Then the FSF will need a
> copyright assignment from your employer (or one from you and a copyright
> disclaimer from your employer).
>
> You can start the process by sending this form to <assign@gnu.org>:
>
> <https://clicktime.symantec.com/3WTbPcwnFmA9W7V3gxYdCWE6H2?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgit.savannah.gnu.org%2Fcgit%2Fgnulib.git%2Fplain%2Fdoc%2FCopyright%2Frequest-assign.future>
>
> These days, the process is pretty lightweight (unless changes to the
> contract are needed).

Hi,

I have no foreseeable plans to contribute more. So far my contributions
have always been totally small and trivial (basically, making the GNU
toolchain component build and their corresponding test suite work
internally in Amadeus).

I haven't understood all the details, but discussions between layers
from FSF and Amadeus did happen earlier this year, and no so far we
haven't signed anything. However I was told from the Amadeus layers that
it's not over for contributions, we can have case by case specific
agreement that would suit both Amadeus and the FSF. Do you consider this
patch goes beyond the notion of "trivial" and requires me to start the
procedure on my side to get everything legally set up correctly ?

Cheers,
Romain