Re: [RFC v2 03/20] y2038: linux: Provide __clock_settime64 implementation

* Lukasz Majewski:

>> In my opinion, an existing 32-bit architecture which does not provide
>> the clock_settime system call (that it has provided before) is just
>> broken, and will be so at least until 2038.
>
> Am I correct, that you opt for first option that glibc shall return
> just -ENOSYS in that case?

I think it's undefined.  For clock_settime, the only useful outcome is
-1 with errno set to ENOSYS.  However, there are some system calls which
cannot really fail (time, for instance), and there I would say that
behavior is simply undefined.

Thanks,
Florian