posix_spawn and vfork

Why do we use clone instead of vfork in posix_spawn?

I think we could use vfork and a call to a separate function for the
subprocess code, as a compiler barrier, and therefore avoiding stack
clobbering issues.

As a result, we can reuse the existing stack and would not have to
allocate a new one.

If this reasoning is incorrect, I'll gladly write up the explanation as
a new comment for sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/spawni.c.

Thanks,
Florian