This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Supporting git access via smart HTTPS protocol for glibc on sourceware.org
- From: vlse <vlse at veera dot biz>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 07:21:19 +0530
- Subject: Re: Supporting git access via smart HTTPS protocol for glibc on sourceware.org
- References: <20190324103306.GB1830@localhost> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20190326002815.GA1872@localhost> <20190326003037.GB1872@localhost> <20190427020801.GA1901@localhost> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 09:34:39PM +0000, Joseph Myers wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Apr 2019, vlse wrote:
> > One month has passed but I have not yet received a response from firstname.lastname@example.org
> > about this issue.
> > What should I do?
> Well, libc-alpha is not where the sourceware sysadmins are, so it's not
> useful to ask here. You could ask again on overseers@, or ping on
> #overseers on freenode.
> Joseph S. Myers
Okay, I would try again and also try IRC.
Thanks for info.