This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] elf: Add tst-ldconfig-bad-aux-cache test [BZ #18093]
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <codonell at redhat dot com>
- Cc: alexandra dot khirnova at gmail dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, ahajkova at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 13:17:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] elf: Add tst-ldconfig-bad-aux-cache test [BZ #18093]
"Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com> writes:
> If we had a "mkdir" command in the test script syntax could we use it to
> create the directories at runtime?
We have an xmkdirp() function already, adding a mkdir to the script code
should be trivial (-p could be implied, which would simplify it). I'll
leave it as low-hanging fruit for a while, in case someone wants to
tackle it ;-)