This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc git commit hooks update.
- From: Yann Droneaud <ydroneaud at opteya dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>, DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: codonell at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 23:47:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: glibc git commit hooks update.
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Le lundi 15 avril 2019 à 22:39 +0200, Florian Weimer a écrit :
> * DJ Delorie:
> > Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
> > > Sorry, I don't understand. You voiced concerns about the
> > > interference
> > > with IRC and Bugzilla, and we solved that today.
> > Yes, and also changed the rules about what's allowed in a private
> > branch. Given the relaxed rules and isolation from irc/mail, there
> > would be a "new optimum" in best practices. I hope ;-)
> Yes, but I don't know what these practices will look like. I
> personally have little experience with projects that use a shared
> repository with private branches.
Not sure of the meaning of "private branches" in the context of a
Do you mean personal branches in shared repository ?