This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc git commit hooks update.
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 18:08:13 -0300
- Subject: Re: glibc git commit hooks update.
- References: <email@example.com>
On 15/04/2019 16:29, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> Dear Community,
> Florian Weimer and myself have upgraded the glibc commit hooks
> to use the common hooks from AdaCore scripts with Red Hat
> customizations. These hooks are also being used by binutils
> and valgrind and is part of the common infrastructure on
> sourceware (/sourceware/projects/src-home/git-hooks).
Thanks for doing that.