This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc git commit hooks update.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: codonell at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 16:33:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: glibc git commit hooks update.
Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
> Sorry, I don't understand. You voiced concerns about the interference
> with IRC and Bugzilla, and we solved that today.
Yes, and also changed the rules about what's allowed in a private
branch. Given the relaxed rules and isolation from irc/mail, there
would be a "new optimum" in best practices. I hope ;-)