This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Linux: Define struct termios2 in <termios.h> under _GNU_SOURCE [BZ #10339]
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, hpa at zytor dot com, linux-api at vger dot kernel dot org, linuxppc-dev at lists dot ozlabs dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 13:07:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Linux: Define struct termios2 in <termios.h> under _GNU_SOURCE [BZ #10339]
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Adhemerval Zanella:
> This allows us to adjust the baud rates to non-standard values using termios
> interfaces without to resorting to add new headers and use a different API
How much symbol versioning will be required for this change?
> As Peter Anvin has indicated, he create a POC  with the aforementioned
> new interfaces. It has not been rebased against master, more specially against
> my termios refactor to simplify the multiple architecture header definitions,
> but I intend to use as a base.
Reference  is still missing. 8-(