This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v3] malloc: make malloc fail with requests larger than PTRDIFF_MAX (BZ#23741)
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 21:14:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] malloc: make malloc fail with requests larger than PTRDIFF_MAX (BZ#23741)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
Changes from previous version:
- Change the new large allocation tests to check values only larger
than PTRDIFF_MAX on tst-malloc-too-large.c (since from latest
discussion the value is still a valid one).
Paul are you ok with this version?
Looks good to me, thanks.