This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] riscv: remove DL_RO_DYN_SECTION
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: David Abdurachmanov <david dot abdurachmanov at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, jimw at sifive dot com, palmer at sifive dot com, dj at delorie dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 13:42:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] riscv: remove DL_RO_DYN_SECTION
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* David Abdurachmanov:
> While working on enabling D front-end (GDC) in GCC we noticed that druntime
> was segfaulting if it is linked dynamically. This was tracked to
Is it possible to extract a test case from that which we could put into
Since this appears to be a user-visible bug, it needs a bug in
Bugzilla. Would you please file one?