This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] resolv: Remove support for RES_USE_INET6 and the inet6 option
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 10:59:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] resolv: Remove support for RES_USE_INET6 and the inet6 option
- References: <20190312171958.451BD83089A1@oldenburg2.str.redhat.com>
* Florian Weimer:
> This functionality was deprecated in glibc 2.25.
> This commit only includes the core changes to remove the
> functionality. It does not remove the RES_USE_INET6 handling in the
> individual NSS service modules and the res_use_inet6 function.
> These changes will happen in future commits.
I have committed this.