This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2 0/3] Minor LGTM fixes
- From: Konstantin Kharlamov <hi-angel at yandex dot ru>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 01:24:29 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/3] Minor LGTM fixes
- References: <20190331174420.30823-1-Hi-Angel@yandex.ru> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I got a GNU assignment, so commits can be safely commited (well, ofc
given 1 and 2 patches gonna get a R-b).
On Вс, Mar 31, 2019 at 21:00, Konstantin Kharlamov
В Вс, мар 31, 2019 at 20:44, Konstantin Kharlamov
This series addresses some of LGTM warnings. Source:
There is still a lot more to be addressed, but I'm just doing a sweep
over interesting to me projects and will probably come back to the
of warnings once this series is merged.
I don't have write access to the repository.
changes since v2:
Sry, I meant "in v2". Btw, since in v1 (of a dropped patch though)
some people wondered about the general influence: the stripped
grp-merge.o before the series is 1912 bytes, and with the series it's
1904 bytes, i.e. it's less in size.