This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] posix: Fix __gen_tempname iteration entropy (BZ#15813)
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: adhemerval dot zanella at linaro dot org, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 18:44:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] posix: Fix __gen_tempname iteration entropy (BZ#15813)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 4/4/19 1:31 AM, email@example.com wrote:
> The patch also cleanups the tempname implementation since now it
> deviates from gnulib counterpart.
Shouldn't we strive to keep them in sync? Does the Gnulib version need
the fix you're proposing for the glibc version?