This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v4 2/6] arm64: HWCAP: encapsulate elf_hwcap
- From: Suzuki K Poulose <suzuki dot poulose at arm dot com>
- To: andrew dot murray at arm dot com, catalin dot marinas at arm dot com, will dot deacon at arm dot com
- Cc: Szabolcs dot Nagy at arm dot com, dave dot martin at arm dot com, linux-arm-kernel at lists dot infradead dot org, mark dot rutland at arm dot com, pb at pbcl dot net, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, linux-api at vger dot kernel dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 14:42:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 2/6] arm64: HWCAP: encapsulate elf_hwcap
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 04/03/2019 11:56 AM, Andrew Murray wrote:
The introduction of AT_HWCAP2 introduced accessors which ensure that
hwcap features are set and tested appropriately.
Let's now mandate access to elf_hwcap via these accessors by making
elf_hwcap static within cpufeature.c.
Signed-off-by: Andrew Murray <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Suzuki K Poulose <firstname.lastname@example.org>