This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [v1] Add Reiwa era tests to time/tst-strftime3.c
- From: Carlos O'Donell <codonell at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, digitalfreak at lingonborough dot com, tamuki at linet dot gr dot jp
- Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 14:45:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: [v1] Add Reiwa era tests to time/tst-strftime3.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 4/2/19 10:41 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:
I think that would be *awesome* that every commit would have
"Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com> writes:
OK for master with the following changes:
- Fix comments.
- Wait for ja_JP fix to land.
Fixed and pushed!
Reviewed-by: Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sigh, forgot this line again :-P
Can we check for this in the commit hook? ;-)
a check for a Reviewed-by: line to ensure quality, and review.
We would have to talk about that in a big discussion, but
maybe I'll propose it for Cauldron.