This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4] Changes around calendar time [BZ #24293][BZ #22964]
- From: Carlos O'Donell <codonell at redhat dot com>
- To: TAMUKI Shoichi <tamuki at linet dot gr dot jp>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 16:39:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] Changes around calendar time [BZ #24293][BZ #22964]
- References: <201904010352.AA04315@tamuki.linet.gr.jp>
On 3/31/19 11:52 PM, TAMUKI Shoichi wrote:
This is the new set of patches. There are 4 patches.
Patch 1: NEWS: Mention Minguo calendar support added [BZ #24293]
Patch 2: time/tst-strftime2.c: Make the file easier to maintain
Patch 3: time: Add tests for Minguo calendar [BZ #24293]
Patch 4: ja_JP locale: Add entry for the new Japanese era [BZ #22964]
I have reviewed all 4 patches.
They are OK to commit to master if you fix the requested changes in each
of the patches, and even then they are just cosmetic changes I'd like to
I would like to see your patches go in ASAP.
We do not need to wait for Rafal for review, between a native language
speaker, and my review, this is sufficient for consensus.