This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[PATCH 1/4] NEWS: Mention Minguo calendar support added [BZ #24293]
- From: TAMUKI Shoichi <tamuki at linet dot gr dot jp>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 12:56:53 +0900
- Subject: [PATCH 1/4] NEWS: Mention Minguo calendar support added [BZ #24293]
- References: <201904010352.AA04315@tamuki.linet.gr.jp>
The original author: Rafal Luzynski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
NEWS | 4 ++++
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)
diff --git a/NEWS b/NEWS
index cdf7b51f6d..684752ed53 100644
@@ -18,6 +18,10 @@ Major new features:
* On Linux, the gettid function has been added.
+* Minguo (Republic of China) calendar support has been added as an
+ alternative calendar for the following locales: zh_TW, cmn_TW, hak_TW,
+ nan_TW, lzh_TW.
Deprecated and removed features, and other changes affecting compatibility:
* The functions clock_gettime, clock_getres, clock_settime,