Re: Add AArch64 HWCAPs from Linux 5.0

* Szabolcs Nagy:

> the ilp32 port passes uint64_t hwcap to the resolver currently
> so the top 32bit can be used by glibc to signal the presence
> of additional arguments to the resolver (this should work for
> both lp64 and ilp32) however i havent worked out yet what
> the additional argument should be (so it's extensible reasonably
> in the future).

It could be a pointer to a struct with the struct size as the first
member.  That's really simple and could work on other architectures,
too.

Or we could delay IFUNC resolvers after other relocations, so that
IFUNC resolvers can use arbitrary data symbols from the dynamic loader
because all data relocations have been processed before they run.
Then we won't have to add additional IFUNC resolver arguments ever
again, and can use the regular ABI maintenance to deal with
compatibility issues.