Re: Question regarding patchwork patches

Hi Joseph,

> On Wed, 13 Feb 2019, Lukasz Majewski wrote:
>
> > Please forgive me the question - as I'm not experienced with glibc
> > development - but is there any time frame (plan) for review(s)?
>
> Submitters are expected to ping their patches weekly.  Patchwork is
> simply one tool some submitters may choose to use to keep track of
> the patches they need to ping.
>
> https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Contribution%20checklist#Ping_and_Keep_Pinging

Thanks for the info.

> Note that when pinging you should consider whether the patch is still
> appropriate as-is or needs updates and reposting.  (For example, a
> patch from a previous year adding new files needs copyright date
> updates; a patch from a previous development cycle adding new public
> symbols needs symbol version updates.)

The mentioned patches seems to not need any update. Moreover, I do use
them on top of 2.29 release of glibc.

The problem is that mine other patches depend on them, so having them
in main line would facilitate my further work.

Best regards,

Lukasz Majewski

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-59 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: lukma@denx.de