Re: Fwd: What can a signal handler do with SIGSTKSZ?

* Szabolcs Nagy:

> i think proposing sysconf(_SC_{MIN}SIGSTKSZ) for posix is the
> right solution with the kernel providing an upper bound of the
> stack frame in AT_MINSIGSTKSZ (as it already does on aarch64).

It's still a bit nasty for process migration, but at least it should for
VM migration.  I think that would be a reasonable compromise.

Of course, we'd still need a way to determine how much we should add on
top of AT_MINSIGSTKSZ for the application developer's benefit. 8-)

Thanks,
Florian